Water Bowser or water is agriculture equipment used for water storage for irrigation, agriculture and as a fire extinguisher during fire hazards and for many other applications.
Specifications of Bowser
- Design of Browser is in an elliptical shape that ensuring a low center of gravity.
- A sheet partition is provided for tanks in such a way that provides stability against jerks created by water during transportation.
- Inside and outside of bowser channel support gives it more rigidity.
- Bowser is easily transportable as it gets easily mounted with chassis body.
Water Bowser And Water Tankers Keyfeatures
- Water Bowsers or Water tankers are used for water storage and transportation of potable water.
- Basically, Water bowsers are PU insulated tanker, in which water can be stored at normal temperature for long periods, when the ambient temperature is as extreme as -30°C or +58°C.
- In Water Bowser, The average change of water temperature in 24hrs will be less than 2° C when the temperature gradient is as high as 50°C.
- The constructions of the double tank of bowser will be in such a manner that there will not be any metallic contact between the inner and outer tank.
- The water Bowser/tank can be of single or multi-compartment type. Each compartment will have independent manhole arrangement with safety devices.
- Fieldking water tank can be supplied as per the customer requirement and based on the framework selected.
Read more Agriculture Blog: