In the era of modern farm mechanization, A multi-crop combine harvester is a very useful agricultural machine that can harvest, winnow, thresh rice, wheat, cole, corn, sunflower, pulses, and other crops right out in the field.
Combine can harvest rice or other crops quickly in the field–often it takes 2-4 hectares a day.
Combine harvester perform separate harvesting operations—reaping, threshing, and winnowing—into a single process
Combine perform crop cutting operation in such a manner that it can save time as well as human effort, and bring down work costs for farmers. In addition, these Agriculture implements can increase agricultural productivity since the harvesting is carried out in a more efficient manner, and this, in turn, can make farming more profitable.
It will be wont to harvest a large variety of crops as well as barley, sorghum, and flax. It can even be wont to harvest wheat and oats. The straw that is left behind is appropriate for a farm animal. Owning a combine harvester helps to save lots of time by decreasing the quantity of
labor that is needed for gathering. It boosts the profits of farmers by providing a price effective methodology of gathering.
Harvesters are becoming more popular in farm machinery. the technologies of combine harvester the potential to transform the way we do plenty of things by using the single machine in a single step.
Due to this fact, the demand for combine harvester rises.
Benefits of Combine Harvesters
1. Cutting of crop from the field
2. The combine harvester is used to separate the seed from the straw and cleaning
3. It also uses to collect the grain in the container
2. Threshing operation to separate grain and straw
3. Then cleaning operation to separate leftover the straw and other field impurities
4. Packing in the bags
Advantages Of Combine Harvester
- Combine Harvester performs multiple operations like reaping, threshing, and winnowing in a single pass so that it minimizes our time and effort. however, in the manual process of harvesting, we require separate effort for every activity.
- As we know due to very fast harvesting process, The field can be available to use for the next crop within a short duration of time, due to this fact the probability of production becomes increase within the period.
- The quality of the product by combine is preserved because it is not damaged by natural and biological activity.
- combine produce produces cleaner grain as compared to the manual harvesting process, for which the market often is ready to pay a premium price.
- The time taken by Harvesting by combine is quite lesser than the manual process.
Reference: Combine Harvester