When we do marketing activity using electronic gadgets like Laptop, mobile, desktop etc over the internet is called digital marketing
While when we do marketing activity using advertisement, newsletters, banners, hoardings, billboards, newspaper prints add, is called traditional marketing
Digital marketing over tradition marketing
- Digital marketing is two ways marketing approach while traditional marketing is single ways communications approach. Whenever we are running a campaign we can get responses from customer end in form of emails, while in case of Advertisement we can only represent our thought.
- In case of Digital marketing approach, we can define our targeted audience, their age group but in case of traditional marketing approach, we can’t do this.
- We can calculate exact ROI in case of digital marketing but we can’t measure exact ROI in traditional marketing approach.
- We can frequently change our advertisement idea as per audience like we run on different campaign in morning and it may change on evening or night, but in case of traditional marketing approach, we can’t do frequently change.
- As per Global research, we can save 61% total amount of advertisement in case of digital marketing as compared to traditional marketing.