Plough is an agriculture machine use to initial cultivation of soil, Mould Board Plough is one of the most important plough for primary tillage in canal flooded or heavy rain areas where too much weeds grow. The shape of mould Board plough is designed in such a way that it cut down the soil and invert it to other side.
Features of Mould Board Plough
- In mould board plough design extra furrow and repositioning units is responsible for extra clearance in quick and easy manner.
- The plough design with special resistant steel bottom bar which performs the toughest plowing work
- It is uniquely designed to work in all types of soil for breaking, soil raising, and soil turning activity.
Benefits of Mould Board Plough
- Mould Board Plough perform the toughest plowing job with outstanding penetration performance
- It can be used in stony & rooted soils
- It ideal to work in all types of soil condition, it performs soil breaking, soil raising, and soil turning operation
Read more Agriculture Blog: