Rotavator is one of the popular agriculture machines with rotating blades that are used as primary and secondary sowing. It is used in agriculture for the break up the soil & land leveling. It provides convenience and efficiency to local farmers because it can easily prepare the seedbed for sowing, it also minimizes fuel consumption & time duration.
Tractor rotary tiller is also known as rotary tillage, it is used to plow the farm by a series of blades that cuts, pulverizes, mixes and level of soil in a single pass, It is one of the most effective tools used for replacing the cultivator, disc harrow and leveler. Now a day rotary tiller is becoming popular in rice-growing countries throughout the world for lowland cultivation.
Advantage of Rotavator
There are below advantage of rotavator:
- Less power consumption of tractor
- Speedy seedbed preparation
- Reduce draft compared to the conventional tillage implement
- It minimizes farming tractor weight
- Soil compaction reduces
Use of Rotavator
- It is used for soil preparation and makes it suitable for sowing.
- It is also used for destroying weeds
- Suitable for smooth & speedy preparation for root mixing fertilizer or compost into the soil crops, grain crops, orchards & cash crops.
- Rotary Tiller is suitable for increases the soil potency by mixing the residue of crops like wheat, cotton, sugarcane, and paddy.
- It preserves soil moisture & helps water distribution throughout the soil.