A tractor trailer is the combination of two words, tractor, and trailer, A tractor-trailer is a piece of agriculture equipment primarily used for loading/unloading goods from one place to another. it is a tractor driven agriculture implements.
In the modern era of farming, there are many types of a tractor trailer are used
Tractor Trailer Type
3 Way Tipping Trailer
- The flexibility of loading/unloading goods/materials, produced by the farm.
- It designs on the basis of 3 side tipping mechanism with single cylinder due to this it is easy to loading.
- Premium design with High-grade hub, axle, bearings & 3-way tipping mechanism increase durability & reliability of trailer.
- Easily transportable as it gets easily attached/ mounted
- Tipping trailer is also used for loading, unloading goods by simply tipping them which saves the overall cost of transportation.
- High-grade hub, axle, bearings & tipping mechanism enhance the life of the trailer
- It is Easily transportable and easily attached to the tractor
- It is uniquely designed for towing and loading stability.
- Wide tubeless tyres.
Non Tipping Trailer
- Ideal for of loading/unloading farm product in such a way that it saves the overall cost of transportation.
- High-grade hub, axle & bearings increase the overall life of the trailer.
- Easily transportable as it can easily be attached with a tractor.
- Well designed for towing and loading stability.
Read more agriculture blog: