Trypophobia is a specific phobia under anxiety disorder, it knows as or “the fear of holes” described by an irrational and intense fear of holes, usually not the huge ones but the small holes in asymmetrical bunches pattern.
The word Trypophobia comes into account in 2005 and comes in popularity on social media, it becomes viral it create adverse reactions, some people feel anxiety after viewing irregular pattern an image of closely packed holes, such as honeycomb, lotus pods, or sponges.
Example of Trypophobia
- Aerated Chocolate
- Stacked Industrial Pipes viewed end on
- Honey Comb
- Lotus Seedpods
- Aluminum Metal Foam
- A cluster of eyes
WHAT CAUSES TRYPOPHOBIA?
Still, there is not the specifically non-cause of Trypophobia: It may be fear that can create in childhood after seeing of irregular pattern.
TRYPOPHOBIA SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS
- There is below symptoms and sign, Patient experienced while during
- Shortness of breath
- Compulsive thinking about holes
- Bizarre thoughts of falling into the deep holes
- Feeling itchy
- Rapid heartbeats
- Panic attacks
- Nausea and vomiting
- Feeling sickened or disgusted
- The sensation of the skin ‘crawling’
- Aggression and agitation
Read more trypophobia blog: